Not having been pregnant ever, I have no idea if what I'm feeling is just my usual "medical marvel issues" as Keith calls them... or something new and exciting!
On Jan. 28, I woke up to go to work. Except today, that wasn't happening. I was rushing in and out of the bathroom, feeling like I was going to be sick repeatedly. I never did get sick, but nausea and exhaustion consumed me. I also was not interested in ANY food whatsoever, which is NEVER like me.. even when I'm sick. Jan 29 we went to my cousin Rachael's wedding and I was still very nauseous and weak. I still never really suspected pregnancy.... until my cousin Jesi suggested the thought. I came home that night and immediately took a pregnancy test..... negative..... again.... big surprise. We were once again... disappointed.
But it was suggested to me that since I didn't take it in the morning (those who know how home pregnancy tests work know that they read the best in the morning)... so the next morning, I took another one.... negative.
No comments:
Post a Comment